Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

A Bit About Myself.

Hi, my name is Anna, I'm 13 years old and I go to Otewa School, as a year eight. I have a Mum, Dad, three sisters, Rachel, Sarah, Judith and four brothers Matthew, Nicolas, Reuben and Ben. Plus I have a few brother and sister in-laws, Roger, Paul and Hannah. I also have an adorable nephew Jacob and are expecting a niece in January. Can't wait!!! :):):) I have two bunnies, Flopsy (female) and Bopsy (male). Recently Flopsy's just had a litter of five babies, but sadly one died. They are soooooooo cute!!! Since my sister lives in Canada I look after her poodle Sparky. I have a goat called Bubbles which I will be taking to Pet Day. I share four guinea pigs with my brother Matthew. My best book I’ve ever read is The Diary of Anne Frank. It is so sad but I just like it. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is fudge, but I do also LOVE fruit, hard choice. In my spare time I like to read, cook, spend time with my family, draw, play outdoor activities, help dad on the farm, play with my animals, etc. I love the shop Smiggle, seriously I could spend so much money there. I get most of my clothes from Urban Angel. When I grow up I would like to be a teacher. (Primary School). I play the trumpet, every Tuesday I go to Otorohanga College for my lesson. I've been wearing braces for over a year now. So yeah there's a bit about me.

2 comments:

Hey Anna!!

Your blog is amazing!! I love your post. Your very own first post. I will be watching you blog and waiting until you write again. Please post soon because I am veeeeeeery interested. Check out my blog too because I will be putting a lot of posts up.

From Kayla

 

G'day Anna,
I am writing this comment in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia in Canada while on my holidays.

Hope you are enjoying the blogging challenge. Remember to visit other students and leave comments so they will come back to visit yours.

While on holidays, I am also writing a blog according to a little Tasmanian Devil soft toy I have with me. Check out his blog too http://mrdevil.edublogs.org

 

Post a Comment