Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

My Bunnies

Like I said in the last post I have two bunnies Flopsy and Bopsy. I've had them for about 3 years now. Flopsy's had 3 litters including the one she had recently.The first litter she had 5 babies,the second 2 and this time 5 again. Now there is only 4 as one died.
Bopsy is white with colourful spots all over, unlike Flopsy who is pure white other than
 her nose and ears which are grey. Every litter I've had, all the
babies have always been white. Finally this litter I have a baby that is like Bopsy. :) :) :) Now that they have
their eyes open and are running around I'm
allowed to bring them inside.I put towels all over the couch so they can hop around. They've just started eating food.They love it!!! Once they're a bit older than a month I sell them to the Pet Shop in Hamilton. Here are some photos of my bunnies...

2 comments:

Hey Anna,

I love your second post!! I'm soooo jealous of those lucky people that get your darling baby bunnies. My favourite picture is definitely the one with Flopsy under the flower bush. She just tops it off with a flower in her mouth!! Please come back and check out my next posts.

From Kayla

 

Hi Anna

Your bunnies are so cute!
I wish I had bunnies like that. Thanks for visiting my blog. Is it ok if I put your blog on my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment