Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

My Avatar!!

Lately Kayla and I started doing the bloging challenge. In challenge one, activity three and four, we had to make an avatar and write a post about it. We both decided to do it on Portrait Illustration Maker. First we we were just mucking around, looking at all the hair styles etc. It took us roughly about half an hour to totally finish. My avatar has long, blonde hair with brown eyes. There is a pink flower in my hair. I don't normally wear flowers in my hair but I did this time. I am wearing a blue hoodie. Behind me is a snowy back ground. I have pinkish lips and a small nose. I'm also wearing a blue necklace. I didn't give her any earings, but in real life I do wear earings. My avatar has a funny sense of humor and loves to have fun. She likes to read, go horse riding etc. I almost forgot to say my avatar is called Anna the second. :) :) That is everything you will need to know about my avatar. If you want to know anything more, just leave me a comment and I'll answer it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment