Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

My Goat Bubbles!!!!

 A week or so after my birthday (23rd July) I got a goat, which I called Bubbles. His coat is a few shades of brown with black and white spots. First when I got him he didn't like drinking the milk, but after a few days he got the hang of it and is great.  I feed him four times day as well as two cups of meal. I absolutely LOVE him! I know he loves me too because one day I was sitting outside with him, doing my homework. He came up to me and sat right next to me. There's been other times when he has actually sat on me. :) :) I will be taking Bubbles to Otewa's school Pet Day and then I will go onto Group Day. Since it is my last year at primary school I will also go to Waikato Show. At Waikato I will be competing against lots of other people.That's all for now, but please check out my blog for other posts I do.

1 comments:

Hey Anna,

I LOVE your goat. He's soooooo cute. He's also veeeeery good for the camera. I bet you've got loads of good photos. Rusty is not as
photo-happy!!!! The name of your goat is pretty awesome too *cheeky smile*!!! (He's not as good a leader as Rusty by the way.)

Kayla

P.S. be sure to check out my posts!!

 

Post a Comment