Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

Saying Good-Bye

Last Saturday (17th September) Roger, my brother in-law, came over from Canada for a holiday.Then on Monday (19th September) Sarah, my sister, came. Their holiday disappeared sooooooooooo fast. But the time they had was fun. This morning we took them up to the Auckland Airport and said good-bye. Thank-you lots Sarah and Roger for making your trip awesome for me. I can't wait till you come over again. I know that won't be for ages, but who cares.

1 comments:

Oh wow! There was a blog post here about me and I didn't even see it until now!! Aww we loved being over there so much. We had such a fun trip and can't wait until we can come over there again!!

 

Post a Comment