Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

After school activities!!

In challenge 4, activity 3, you have to say what you do after school. I don't really go anywhere, I just stay home. I hop on the bus at 3:30 and get home at 4:00. Normally as soon as I get home I have something to eat, sit around for a bit and then feed my goat. Play with him for a little while and then feed my bunnies and take Sparky (my sister's dog) for a walk. After that I might go on the computer and do the blogging challenge etc. Yea so that's pretty much what I do. It doesn't sound very exciting, but it is!! :):):):)
Good-night.

1 comments:

Glad that looking after Spark is part of your daily routine! Thank you soo much for looking after him for me! x

 

Post a Comment