Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

FUN! FUN! FUN!

This afternoon Dad and I went to town. While he was doing all the jobs he wanted to get done I went to Video Ezy to get some Dvds out. Kayla, Emma and their mum happened to be in there hiring Dvds as well. :):) They asked Dad if I would like to come over. Dad agreed, so once we'd all got our Dvds we left for their house. Kayla and I watched Alice in Wonderland in her bedroom. We had popcorn and snakes. (edible though) We had lots and lots of fun!!! Sadly Dad had to pick me up.  We hadn't finished watching it either. But what I had watched was FANTASTIC. Hopefully I'll be able to see the rest sometime soon. From what I've seen I fully recommend this to anyboody who hasn't seen it.

1 comments:

Sounds like fun times!! :)

 

Post a Comment