Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!

Only one more sleep until I'm getting my Shih Tzu puppy!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I've always wanted a puppy but have never known what breed to get, so I haven't bothered getting one. My dream breed is a schnauzer, but they cost waaaaaaaaay to much. Maybe when I'm older I might get one. I don't know??? I stiiiiiiillll haven't thought of a name, so if you have a good name you can still tell me. It's never to late. :) My puppy will live inside for a little while and then it will live outside. Seriously I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :):):):) That's all for now. See-ya. Please come back to my blog, I will be putting pictures of my adorable puppy ( Well, I actually haven't seen him yet, but I know he will be adorable.) on 

0 comments:

Post a Comment