Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

Where would I looooooooooooove to vist!!!

In Challenge 2, activity 7, in the blog challenge you had to write a post about what would be the one place you'd go to. Well it is kind of a hard decision, but I would really, really, really like to go to Canada. My first reason is because my sister and brother in-law live there. Other than that, I just think it would be an exciting, adventurous place to go. I probably would go in the Winter because Canada is known to be a 'cold' country. And I would also get to see snow and lots of other awesome things. So if anybody wants to buy me a ticket, go ahead. Just don't book it during school. :):):):):):):)

1 comments:

Wow thanks! I think Canada would be the best country for you to visit too!! Would LOVE to have you over here to visit!! That would be so amazing!! Can't wait till you can come over here and visit :) Will be so much fun! xx

 

Post a Comment