Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

Questions for other Countries

In the Blog Challenge, in Challenge two, activity six we had to write questions for other countries. So here are some of my questions... Australia- Will Australia bet South Africa in the quarter-finals? I want them to. (Well I am half Auzzie!!) Denmark- What is your countries national sport? All countries should have a most popular sport. Columbia- Do they speack a different language or is it similar to English? I wasn't sure so I thought should ask. Canada- Does there rugby team actually like playing rugby. I didn't think Canada were into rugby. I thought they like ice hockey. That's all my questions for now.
See-ya!!!

1 comments:

Hi Anna
I put your blog on my blogroll now. It not hard to get the widget.

Ashleigh

 

Post a Comment