Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

Sentence made out of pictures.



 This is a sentence made out of pictures you have to try and work out what it says. If you think you know, leave me comment saying then I'll reply telling you if you're right or wrong. It starts from the top then goes down to the bottom. Each picture means one word.

2 comments:

Hi,

This is an easy one. I love to eat fruit and fudge. It helps that I actually know you. How's 'Charlie??'

Kayla

P.S. It wouldn't sign in.

 

Hi,

I found out how to make a new page, but after I've created one, I have no idea how to put another post on it. Go to 'edit posts,' 'edit pages' and new page. Simple. Tell me if you figure out how to put another post on your page. Oh, and if I were you, when it says,'put link to page on sidebar or at top,' choose sidebar. it doesn't look very good at the top.

Kayla

P.S. I couldn't get my name again!!!!

 

Post a Comment