Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

My Darling Charlie!!




I have had my puppy for nearly three weeks now and have had soooooooo much fun with him. Charlie has already grown waaaay bigger. He knows that I'm his mum and is learning what he's not allowed to do. I am going to try and teach him to sit, go fetch-bringing the ball back to me, high five and hopefully to shake my hand. Right now I'm just teaching him to sit. Everyday when I come home from schoool I go and see him. His face lights up when he sees me. (Well it doesn't actually light up, but I'm sure you know what I mean.) He gets all excited. In the morning when the grass is wet and he runs all over it, he leaves wet foot prints everywhere. Thanks for reading my blog. Please, please comment. See-ya.

3 comments:

love those pics of him there so nice.

 

Hello!! Charlie is the cutest baby in the whole wide world!! Be careful when I come over because when I leave he will have miraculously done a disappearing act!! Kayla. P.S. Couldn't get my name working again!!

 

Aw Anna charlie is so cute! Love him! x

 

Post a Comment