Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

Digital Footprint

In Challenge 3, activity 1 you had to watch a movie. It was all about digital foot prints. You don't relise how much info you are actually giving away when you subscribe to something. I have a moshi monster, a smiggle account, a gmail account, a glogster and a blogger. All of these have asked me lots of qustions. I know when I get older I will be making more and more accounts.

1 comments:

G'day Anna,
Thanks for the comment on the blogging challenge. You should be able to add text to your sidebar where you can write about yourself. Check out theis link to get help - http://bling4yrblog.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment