Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text Generator

If I could do anything...

If I could do anything I would learn to be a really, really good ice-skater. I would absolutely LOVE that. I don't know how I will be able to because there is only an ice arena in Auckland. That's like three hours away. Plus I don't have my own pair of ice skates. But if I set my mind to it I might manage doing it. I love watching movies with people doing all that fancy stuff. :):):):):) It looks AMAZING!!! I've only ever ice skated once, but that time I absolutely loved it!!! I really want to go again. I don't really know how I am going to acheive this dream but we'll find out one day.

1 comments:

I'll tell you how...! Come over and visit me in Canada and we can go skating every single day!! It only costs about $2 to go skating and I have an extra pair of skates here waiting for ya!! Deal? x

 

Post a Comment